Sunday, December 12, 2010

Jump Rope

Jump Rope

I was given this jump rope a few years ago, on my mission. We were having dinner with a family and somehow it came up that I had been wanting to jump rope as part of my morning exercise. They said they had an old jump rope that had belonged to their father or grandfather that they would be glad to give me. I tried to turn it down, but they insisted. I enjoyed having something vigorous to do in the mornings...at least when I was in apartments with enough room to jump rope. Alas, I haven't used it much since.

It's a good jump rope, too. The fact that it's leather gives it enough weight to keep it swinging smoothly without getting kinked up (like cheap plastic ones tend to do), and the handles have ball bearings in them, which makes it even smoother. I had no idea jumping rope could be like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment