Sunday, October 10, 2010

Broccoli Carnage

0872

Tonight for dinner I made broccoli cheese soup, which turned out rather nicely. Since I didn't want to whip out my camera while I had people over for dinner, I instead settled for this picture of the broccoli florets, along with the cutting board, my glorious chef's knife, and a measuring cup that came in handy for measuring chicken broth. The accent lighting in my kitchen is very fancy, but not so great for photography. I'm going to have to figure out what to do about that. Mostly likely, eventually, get a flash. But not yet.

2 comments:

  1. You eventually get used to whipping out your camera in large groups of people and having them all mock and avoid you (o:

    And I wish you lived closer. I would eat that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Maybe I'll try it next time. :) It almost has to work better with people you know than people you don't!

    (If you lived closer, you would get to eat this!)

    ReplyDelete