Monday, October 11, 2010

Columns

0880

I spotted a very well-wrapped car on my way to work today. More intriguing than the toilet paper job, however, were the Post-It notes stuck to the windows. I thought "styllous" was interesting. (Apparently it could refer to either a place on Cyprus, or to a transliteration of the Greek word for "columns," at least if one blog is to be trusted. Perhaps Cyprus or columns have a special meaning to this couple.*) However, my favorite was "Great porch step kisser."

While I was taking a few pictures of the car, a guy stopped and asked if it was my car, offering to help me clean it off if it was. Well, it wasn't, but I thought that was a very nice offer from a random stranger. Hopefully whoever did clean the car off got some help undoing this very thorough job!

*Yes, I realize it was probably a misspelling, but can't I give them the benefit of the doubt? Cypriot columns are more fun, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment